Thank you for posting so many questions and sorry for delayed response. I must say you have got a brill memory. I am still struggling to remember anything in addition to your 81 questions. Shall we discuss the difficult ones with their answers?
1. Augmenting Clozapine, like you, I also marked Amisulpride, but I am not sure if its the right answer coz the patient had weight gain and dyslipidemia, and Aripiprazole seems more reasonable but again there is more evidence for amisulpiride (if weight gain is not an issue?)
2. Equal incidence, very tricky one, coz all of them have increased incidence in females, I put hyperchondriasis?
3. Wernekes, again I made a mistake, I put ataxia and confusion, correct answer is confusion and optholmoplegia
4. autism children cannot perceive objects as a whole .what is this phenomenon.....Hypersystemisation
5. Haloperidol and sertraline OD, Serotonin syndrome, coz onset's quite acute