some bullet points:

science fiction movie.

made with a whopping budget.

it is indias most expensive movie.

wonderful cinematography.

Great songs.

its a must watch movie.

dot

Brilliant movie 5 stars....didn't like songs (well i never like songs anyways, so thats not a issue at all).....much entertaining than CWG....money well spent and I am happy :)smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

sorry for my ignorance, wat s CWG

by the way, watched endhiran again. 5/5.

oohhhhhhhh is that common wealth games. agreed, endhiran is much more entertaining than that.

well, i watched teh movie on the first day ..first show...but disappointed..i would say its shankar movie than rajini.

My favorite is still 'badsha'

dont want to sound rude but the guy really needs to do more character roles.His dancing gave away his age to be very honest.He is a superstar no doubt though.No body flips a ciggy like he does

couldnt believe this. gross revenue allready crossed 318 crores. considering the huge budget of around 170 crores, its allready a big hit movie. pundits are predicting this movie is going to fetch some wat around 800 crores.

couldnt believe this. gross revenue allready crossed 318 crores. considering the huge budget of around 170 crores, its allready a big hit movie. pundits are predicting this movie is going to fetch some wat around 800 crores.

JKC..why would you post your same comments twice everytime...or is your comments reverbating multiple times automatically everytime you post it....as it happens in Rajni's movies Heheeeebiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

JKC..why would you post your same comments twice everytime...or is your comments reverbating multiple times automatically everytime you post it....as it happens in Rajni's movies Heheeeebiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

that has got to be the funniest comment recently...

you mean the "naan oru thadavai sonnaaaaalllll" dialogue....

BTW... peechooo

its a famous dialogue by Rajni... which has been the butt of a number of jokes.... the literal translation is.... " When I say once, its like saying a 100 times".... so there are a number of jokes where a guy goes into a shop and asks for something which costs a 100 rupees... and gives one rupee instead... and says "When I give you one rupee, its like giving you a 100 rupees"... or when the teacher asks the student to write "I will not steal" a hundred times... the kid just writes it once... and so on and so forth....

obviously Thalaivar has been the butt of a number of jokes... but he is the best comedian around...

that has got to be the funniest comment recently...

you mean the "naan oru thadavai sonnaaaaalllll" dialogue....

BTW... peechooo

its a famous dialogue by Rajni... which has been the butt of a number of jokes.... the literal translation is.... " When I say once, its like saying a 100 times".... so there are a number of jokes where a guy goes into a shop and asks for something which costs a 100 rupees... and gives one rupee instead... and says "When I give you one rupee, its like giving you a 100 rupees"... or when the teacher asks the student to write "I will not steal" a hundred times... the kid just writes it once... and so on and so forth....

obviously Thalaivar has been the butt of a number of jokes... but he is the best comedian around...

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif its JKC who is hilarious,,,,i think he has taken Thalaivar's dialogue a bit too seriously...biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

thought i posted it 100 times but i could see it once twice, ohhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyy god.

thought i posted it 100 times but i could see it once twice, ohhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyy god.

nothing personal dude...serious..i was just joking

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

hahahhahaha.....Now I understand the influence this guy has.I have never seen anyone pouring milk over a bollywood stars pic...or having temples of a bollywood star.Thalivaar is da bomb.I did watch the hindi dubbed version of Boss and found it entertaining.I think Im going to buy a hindi dubbed version of Robot now

hahhahaahahahha Dorian u made me laugh so loud that my family want me assessed under the MHA.The attachment is beyond funny.Honestly mate...uve made my year.

vertigo it should be remade in 3D using James camerons new technology.The only problem is that the sight of Rajni virtually attacking u might cause some cardiac problems..........