Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Elvis

Do I need to resubcribe the journals?

5 posts in this topic

My subscription to the journals ran out last month so i have not had any since september. Thing is, I would rather spend my money at the Trafford centre than resubcribe. The College have had so much cash off me this year.

Have there been any articles worth reading that i have missed that mean I should renew my subscription?

Elvis ;)

nothing that compares with a refreshment by the side of that ornamental puddle in the cafe area, after some retail therapy elvis.

return to spender.

thank you very much

why do u want to read journals now elvis-???--u have done ur bit in the theory --its time for action in the clinicals.

good luck mate

did u get the results by post.got mine yday. :P

I am sure your hospital library would have been suscribing to the College journals and would also have them freely accesible online so instead of ''gifting more money to the College it would better to read those online, decide if any article is worth having in print and then take out a print of that relevant article.

College does its best to make money out of us. I am sure a few pounds less would not make a difference to them but it surely will to your pocket!

All the best for your clinicals!

Many thanks for the advice. I dont do libraries so I think I will go for the ornamental puddle instead. Yes mcqcrap I got my letter. Big deal. i am more concerned to find a five star hotel at the short notice it looks like we will be given. Has anyone any idea when we might epect to be told? Have a super weekend.

Elvis ;)

Return to spender - v impressed.