Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
slartibartfast

SEC Meet 2012

36 posts in this topic

Let's meet for lunch at Red Chilli, on Portland street or Falafel in Rusholme or a brilliant Indian restaurant that serves dosas, mallu fish and beef, that SP is a regular at (SP and I have eaten in all those places and can vouch for the food).

Methinks Indian restaurant - best indian food I've had in the UK (spices sourced from India), and do the standard belt Cobra and talk crap thingie.

We need a house to chill in for the night. Or we could all get rooms in a hotel, get back and chill. You can get decent rooms on lateroom for 25 quid a night on a weekend. Sacha's is a reasonably good hotel with those rates, and has a pool and a peaceful bar/dancey area downstairs.

Or can go ahead and have sec babies day out in Manc. I could find something to do. But if others have ideas, I'm easy.

Edited by slartibartfast
1 person likes this

You HAD to make it when i can't! :angry:

Enjoy! You'll miss me!! -_-

Of course we do miss you flakjak. Why don't you tell us when you can make it and we'll call that if we can make it too? By the way, I'm still waiting to hear from slarti...

dont think its gonna happen, as some of the major culprits are not "free" ...i.e peechoo, flaky and sagir

lemme know what you guys wanna do.

yeah, my bad man.. i had a feeling i might have to go to london this weekend.. and sadly, i gotta keep my end of the bargain...

Hey Slarti,

care to let u know which Restaurant u r on about in your last thread?

a brilliant Indian restaurant that serves dosas, mallu fish and beef, that SP is a regular at (SP and I have eaten in all those places and can vouch for the food).

Is the SEC meet really happening this weekend in Manchester or postponed for another time? I was hoping to crash at the party :D

just a brief chat, still good to see u again.

2012 is out and 2013 is almost on its way out too..

Since i will be departing these shores on 3rd October, a few friends and I have agreed to gather around and have a few drinks and laughs on Sunday, the 29th of September...

Any one else interested please feel free to join in.. we will probably gather in Manchester, not sure about time but since it is a Sunday, somewhere between 2 and 5pm is what i reckon.. venue will be decided at the last moment in true SEC fashion :)

but initial gathering will be at my place..

No more meets!