Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
william

pass mark

13 posts in this topic

Does anybody know what the pass mark was in Sept 2011 and April 2012?

Thanks

ut paper 3 held on april was terrible, statistics was awful emi also was terrible.

Do you think the stats in this paper was easier or harder than in April. I think it was a bit harder.

i remember there was a question in the statistics started a a qualitative and then continued referring tonthe question as in this quantita5ive study which put me in a conflict and i didnt have much ti e trying to figure it out .? does any one rememberthat mcq in statistics?

i remember there was a question in the statistics started a a qualitative and then continued referring tonthe question as in this quantita5ive study which put me in a conflict and i didnt have much ti e trying to figure it out .? does any one rememberthat mcq in statistics?

Me too got confused, but answered it as for the quantitative study as in the question!!

The paper was about drug use and sexually transmitted infections. I think! I found it Confusing! The qualitative bit asked for type of sampling used. I said purposive but one of my colleagues said snowball.

The next answer was focus group. I think!

The next two questions asked about quantitative stuff . I did not know what they wanted as there did not seem to be any numbers in the question!

me too answered snow ball sampling but i cant remeber what did i chose at the focus group one, if i could recall the answers i will remember which one did i chose, i can remember there was a focus group in the question though.

The question was about a qualitative study and that question was about what would you do to (compare results or design it)quantitatively

I thought it ws collecting initial information using qualitative method and then applying it to quantitative study.

for the above , I also chose , snow ball and focus group ..

fcwhat was the rest of the answers, does any body remember the values of the answers of the roc curve

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0