Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
katchi

RANZCP part 1

4 posts in this topic

I have read several postings about the ranzcp exams. I am appearing for part 1 exams in March and I am wondering if colleagues in Australia can advise on where to find the past questions? Any help would be appreciated.

hey,

all the best for the exams dude !!!

sorry, i am not of much help here cos i have not even landed in the country.. but if you do get hold of some material, please keep it safe as others like me might need them in the near future..

Hey Bro, what is happening with your job search in Oz?

As for past exam papers, it is not like UK where you find hundreds through various sources. RANZCP has few questions on their website and some of them, thro' CTF course. I am sure there must be more. But no one has responded !!

still searching.. i was told that it is still too early for me as i am looking to move out in august next year..

recently was informed about a Registrar's requirement in Wagga Wagga.. would have gone for it if it wasnt so far away from the bigger cities.. and for a first job, without access to a car and probably having a fair bit of luggage i thought i should probably look for something closer to a major city.. Wagga Wagga is about 3 hrs from Canberra and atleast 5 from both Sydney and Melbourne..

any suggestions from you guys over there are always welcome !

esp regarding stuff like acco, transport arrangements, etc..