Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
far from MRCPsych

failed again

16 posts in this topic

I failed again my MRCPsych paper 3 by 2 marks, is their any point in appealing and asking them to recalculate.

me too i am thinking of doing this but i dont know what are the chances of getting a different score. if you know the way please tell me. i kmow that there must be a way to pay extra ,oney and recalculate. i dont know this can be done after how long time have passed since the issuing of the results.

i checked with my senior collegues i have given up this idea of appeals, they have never heard any one winning the appeal. :(

I failed for 0.5% and ppl told me to appeal but I do wonder is it worth paying £140 and going through few more weeks of misery? and make Royal college of Psych more rich??

I saz some thing about applying in 2 weeks.

Don't want to sound pessimistic but appeals usually don't change anything. The eventual decision had to be yours as the last thing that you want is regret later at some point

I don't want u to regret not asking for a recheck later. If it would give u peace of mind then ask for it although I feel 145£ is a lot of money just for a recheck

Edited by peechoo

ok, i have a story of a friend of mine, who got the letter that he passed after not finding his name in the pass list. the big p4oblem that he is living in saudi arabia and the letter lost its way and he received the letter some months later that he had to go for paper 2 and 3 in the same day because he was afraid he may lose more time.

did any one try the statistc on line course of the super ego. did it cover all the curves or the doctors guide is enough

yes please can anyone tell me, super ego on line course is good and will it cover the latest trend of critical apprasial.

As i found crtical apprasial MCQ shocking.

they saynew course on janary covering everything from adminstrator

me too ! failed .......! I dont know what went wrong !!!

I think we have to start again ...!

Lets just say I failed more than once so never give up

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0