Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
caradaly

casc preparation

7 posts in this topic

I have failed casc for the third time despite doing multiple courses and mock exams

Could those who have also failed many times and then passed advise on what they did differently to then pass. Also is anyone aware of any casc examiners or such who would be willing to help either individually or in a group setting in person or on skype. For me it seems that when I am faced with new unfamiliar stations I lose focus and fail these stations. Could anyone advise on how to approach these stations or the approach they took to pass?? many thanks

sorry to hear shana.

I've sent you a message with my phone no. call me and let's figure if we could do skype practice.

Hi Shana,

I have also failed the CASC this time, this was my second appearance. Can we practice online starting now?

I am looking to practice for CASC with someone on skype. Please let me know if anyone wants to practice on skype.

I live in warrington if anyone lives around there , we can practice together as well

1 person likes this

Hi Div. I live in Didsbury in Manchester and am intereseted in meeting up for CASC revision. If you want to do this then could you give me a call.

From 9am to 5pm call 078887 06648

5-9pm 0161 270 1718

Speak soon

Anyone interested in practicing on Skype please add me on krystal.sharma30.

For a skype practice study group add me on skype assafmansour278@hotmail.com