Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vertigo

Any good Mobile deals

4 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

I am coming to the end of contract with 3. They are not offering any good deals , moreover thier reception is poor.

Can any one suggest any good deals in the market.

I was thinking of Samsung note.

Any thoughts.

Cheers

Phone wise, Note is a good phone.. pretty big though.. why not go for a Note 2 which has better performance..HTC One is another good phone with a better looking screen and overall design.

If you are only looking at Android, you can even look at the Nexus 4 from Google.. buy it as sim free unlocked phone.. costs around 250 pounds, is stable and faster than other android devices.. with that you can then go for a Sim-only contract with O2 suppose..

well, that is what i did anyway.. i always got handsets that were unlocked and not tied in to an operator's contract..

Edited by SagirParkar
1 person likes this

Phone wise, Note is a good phone.. pretty big though.. why not go for a Note 2 which has better performance..HTC One is another good phone with a better looking screen and overall design.

If you are only looking at Android, you can even look at the Nexus 4 from Google.. buy it as sim free unlocked phone.. costs around 250 pounds, is stable and faster than other android devices.. with that you can then go for a Sim-only contract with O2 suppose..

well, that is what i did anyway.. i always got handsets that were unlocked and not tied in to an operator's contract..

HiThanks Sagir,

In terms of contracts or services, do you have any ideas about any any company have better reception and provide good package in terms of minutes/internet and reasonable price

Cheers

depends on what you want

I need Internet and lots of it

Here is my package with Vodafone that I am happy with: Unlimited minutes and text and unlimited internet for three months thereafter 16 GB with iPhone 5s 16GB and free spotify for a year (which would be £120 if bought separately). all for £62 which after NHS discount comes down to £50.

Vodafone has a good signal in my area that 3, O2 and Orange (which has Masts on my building!) didn't have. They also can give you Sure Signal which is a device that relays your calls through your home broadband and gives you 100% signal at home ( I think it is a one off £50)

But search the signal map of all networks, they usually have coverage map.