Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ashok_hello

iPad Air

9 posts in this topic

The much anticipated iPad Air is out tomorrow. Let's start our discussions around it. What do you guys think..is it worth it?

The iPad Air is the best tablet out there, so if you've not got an iPad already it's definately worth waiting for. It might be expensive but quality never comes cheap.

The much anticipated iPad Air is out tomorrow. Let's start our discussions around it. What do you guys think..is it worth it?

depends on what your primary use of a tablet is and how much you are willing to pay for it.

The iPad Air is the best tablet out there, so if you've not got an iPad already it's definately worth waiting for. It might be expensive but quality never comes cheap.

WM what happened to all windows phones etc...

Windows phone going strong. Joined recently by a Surface! Windows 8.1 on the desktop and laptop. All perfectly synchronised with SkyDrive.

Windows phone going strong. Joined recently by a Surface! Windows 8.1 on the desktop and laptop. All perfectly synchronised with SkyDrive.

and yet you are promoting an iPAd Air... hmmmm.. something doesnt smell right WM..

by the way, having fun in Thailand ?  work trip or leisure ?

Different tablet for different needs. I've got an iPad, not that I see much of it with my kid around.

It's business in Bangkok but it's great to be immersed in this amazing city!

have fun and enjoy the city WM !!!

i heard the food, esp hawkers, is amazing....

I would ipad air be the best---but i've already got the 3 working with office capability for a while