Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kris

Dr David and Goliath GMC

30 posts in this topic

"Health Assessment or FTP Hearing?" asks Goliath

Niall Dickson, chief executive of the GMC, has stated:

"the regulator had a duty of care to the doctors that it investigated and that it was aware that investigations were a very stressful experience for them."

Click here

Can't believe.

Investigation which was in limbo for nearly 2 years gets completed in 3 days after my blog David and Goliath goes live! Now it is the turn of our own Goliath BAPIO to correct the wrong by providing legal advice and representation, if GMC goes for harsher punishment though it is unlikely but you can never say with GMC. I have emailed BAPIO asking its views by 30 June 2015. If unwilling to help, I guess more dirty linen to wash in the public!

Click below to learn more about Dr David and his predicament

http://wp.me/P6l1OI-1

Edited by DrDavid

Many of you might ask, "why bother with organisations?"

We all know our own BAPIO took on Home Office (and won) and RCGP (won 'moral victory' and not legal victory according to the Judge). For now, I don't have an answer, why I am taking on Organisations and don't attempt to feign the risks involved. Back in 60's in America, when Martin Luther King Jr, Rosa Parks et al started Civil Rights movement, there were not many takers. But the Establishment mistook the curious black onlookers on the streets witnessing handful of protest marchers as part of the movement, giving them shudders. We all know what the movement achieved from thereon. I am not asking any of you to be part of my misery and risk your lives and career. I am only asking you to be those onlookers by visiting the blog to check on the progress of my fight for justice. I must reiterate that I am not the first BME whistleblower victimised and will not be the last. I just hope none of my BME colleagues face the misery, I have been facing due to appalling service to its fee paying member from MDS, Medical Defense Shield (defence and trade union ancillary of BAPIO).

Click below to know the truth of bullying in Wales as noted by BMA

"Welsh bullied into silence on safety"

http://wp.me/p6l1OI-k

Dear Colleagues

Please click here 

to learn about Dr David's experience of duty of candour and GMC.

Regards

Dr David

Dear Colleagues

Please click here 

to learn about Dr David's experience of duty of candour and GMC.

Regards

Dr David

Anniversary celebration of reprisal for Speaking Out!

http://wp.me/p6l1OI-3

You tax payers are supporting me, hence I have a duty to update my progress.

Edited by DrDavid

Why would MPTS panel lie on Judgement Report?

Click here to find out.

Please feel free to email the link to UK doctors, who still believe, expressing patient safety concerns is walk in the park!

Fear and Curiosity; two most prominent emotions noted among doctors about GMC, since starting my blog http://wp.me/P6l1OI-1

I came back to this forum after a number of years to find some info for a course and then I bumped into your posts/blog which have significantly shifted from some 4-5 years ago. I suppose the most pertaining question at the moment is: how are you?

1 person likes this

Good question as very difficult to answer. Nonetheless, I must say, I have survived the 'tsunami'. Looking to rebuild my life and career, which is not going to be easy, as you can see from the blog posts.

1 person likes this

Please read my blog post to ensure you don't fall foul to the current regulatory system.

You may be aware about my request for rule 12 review through my  blog post dated 11 September 2015.

From the post you will realise that I made the request exactly one year ago with no success. Strangely within 7 days of blog post, I have had a response but with a  SPIN as expected.

1 person likes this

Hi Kris,

It would be useful and educative to the forum members if you could summarize briefly about the case. I am an BME  and one thing I have learnt here, is we learn from others  experience as to  what to do and  what not do. 

So may I request you if you could briefly summarize about the case( if you wish to ) and what others can learn.

This is a great forum where we share our joy, sadness ,experiences , guide and advise others

Good Luck and best wishes.

1 person likes this

Hi Kris,

It would be useful and educative to the forum members if you could summarize briefly about the case. I am an BME  and one thing I have learnt here, is we learn from others  experience as to  what to do and  what not do. 

So may I request you if you could briefly summarize about the case( if you wish to ) and what others can learn.

This is a great forum where we share our joy, sadness ,experiences , guide and advise others

Good Luck and best wishes.

Hi Vertigo

I am not in a position to discuss the facts of the case yet for many reasons.

Nonetheless, I have few important learning lessons for fellow professionals and public. Please click here.

Thank you.

Krishna

Thanks Krishna

Best Wishes

1 person likes this

Have you got legal support Kris? I think the best way is to follow the legal route.

BW

Zoran

1 person likes this

Well went through a bit of research regarding this future contract n things dont look promising to b honest 

Please click here to know the reasons for my non-attendance.