Gurpal

Introduce yourself to PsychClub

396 posts in this topic

Starting CT1 training in February (Cambridgeshire). I am a medical graduate from Portugal with no experience in Psychiatry. Looking for some tips, I am realy excited to start! :)

Need some MRCPsych's cleared or in the process of clearing he same. Please forward me your CV on soheb@achieverssolutions.com ASAP

Hi all,

I'm Steven, a CT3 currently working in Edinburgh. Luckily I recently passed the CASC so im mostly on here for some chat about ST4 applications (planning to do CAMHS). Any advice for interviews...or life in general (haha) give me a shout!

On 7/19/2015 at 20:22, Gurpal said:

A warm welcome from PsychClub to all new members.

The PsychClub community thrives on the contributions of its members. Please start new topics and post replies to existing topics to keep the community alive. If you've just joined PsychClub, there's no better way to start than by posting an introductory message here! Tell us something interesting, such as who you are, where you are or why you've joined PsychClub. Happy posting!

One more thing - you need 5 posts to get Bronze status and full access to the forum - please make useful and constructive posts that add something to the discussions on the forum. There's a quick guide to the member ranks here.

Hello everyone,

I am  Ahmed Oladosu, a consultant psychiatrist trained in Nigeria.

I am applying for the MTI-RCPSYCH fellowship this year and interested in writing the mrcpsych exams. Looking forward to a rewarding time here.

cheers.

Agas

I'm Dr Shivananda 

Consultant Psychiatrist 

Karnataka , India 

Hi everyone, I am applying for core training next August, cheers 

Hi I am Dr kiran, I am a practicing psychiatrist in India. I am planning to write MRCPsych.

Hi I am CT2 Psych trainee, giving paper B in April 2018.

On 19/07/2015 at 20:22, Gurpal said:

The PsychClub community thrives on the contributions of its members. Please start new topics and post replies to existing topics to keep the community alive. If you've just joined PsychClub, there's no better way to start than by posting an introductory message here! Tell us something interesting, such as who you are, where you are or why you've joined PsychClub. Happy posting!

One more thing - you need 5 posts to get Bronze status and full access to the forum - please make useful and constructive posts that add something to the discussions on the forum. There's a quick guide to the member ranks here.

Hi I am a CT2 doing paper B in April 18

I am Leesa Johnson, newbie to the forum. I am connected here for discussing latest topics with a team of experts.

Hello, my name is Kike.  Currently, I do MHAs in the community due to my personal circumstances. I am not in a locum or substantive post though this may change in the future. I live in the Croydon area in greater London and I'm looking for doctors in a situation similar to mine to form a peer group. It will be useful if we live/work close to each other but this is not a barrier as we can meet online on one of the various platforms available. I look forward to hearing from you.

Hello, I am Modupeola. I am a Psychiatrist in Nigeria presently. I will be starting the MRCPsych exams in June.

On 7/19/2015 at 13:22, Gurpal said:

Hello all.

I am Dr Osayi

Consultant Psychiatrist 

Nigeria 

Posted (edited)

Hello I am Stephanie planning to take Paper A end of this year. hope can get guide on textbook and online course. thank you y'all.

Edited by Stephaniee

Hello 

long time lurker, recent poster 

CT2 psych in the Norf’. Paper B in a few days arghh 

Revising for Paper b 2018

I have just joined. looking forward

Hi everyone. I'm a consultant psychiatrist, practicing in Kerala, India. Planning on attempting Paper A this year.

Hello

I am Dr.Ahsan from Pakistan

I have just completed my internship year here.
How r u sir?
Sir I wanted to ask that I am v.much interested in psychiatry but I wanted to know that if I pass my fcps exam and start training here in pak,would it be of any benefit for training in UK and do they consider the years of training in Pak too? 
And also what is the time gap between plab 1 and plab 2?