Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gurpal

Part II results

9 posts in this topic

Congratulations to everyone who has passed the Part 2 exam today!

If you didn't get it this time, remember that it's only an exam. Plenty of good psychiatrists fail this exam. Your time will come.

:)

Have passed at last. Without doing a gwynneth, thanks to everyone I have met on this site for advice and good chats. Good luck for the future.

Elvis 8)

Elvis has now left the building

congrats elvis

u deserved it

i see you were quick to change that revising for...to mrcpsych

hurray

all the best

Congrats Elvis...Your hard work paid off. Also wishing all the others who passed today.

Congrats Elvis, Enjoy your Holiday in the Sun!

May I belatedly add myself to the list of people who have passed. Got it in writing today.

It was my 3rd attempt, failed written once and clinical once. I couldn't have faced a fourth time, my nerves were completely shot to pieces in the last exam.

Really glad I'm through. :lol:

Dear Superego cafe forum,

I was just wondering what our forum members think of requesting the Royal college to seperate the passing of theory and practicals.This suggestion was made by one of the clinical tutors to me, to write to Royal collge signed by as many candiates as possible.This is the case for other Royal colleges like medicine, peadiatrics etc.

Why do all of us need to through the difficulties of writing an passing the theory again.Or could they change the sysytem to making the theory pass valid for a period of 2yrs like in PLAB, so that the candidates could just take the clinicals if they fail clinicals.

regards,

SVK

This is a really excellent idea; I would certainly be up for it- perhaps we could do it thru super-ego? I have already passed part II theory twice and would love to have it credited!

I think we have already done a survey and presented this issue to the college.At the new members reception, this was brought up as well.I think we may not be very far away from acheiving this.

All the best!