• Announcements

• Gurpal

New question bank for paper B   05/11/18

Please see the link below for a new question bank: http://www.superegocafe.com/online-courses/mrcpsych-paper-b-multiple-choice-question-bank/  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
alwaleed

PTSD

5 posts in this topic

Hi everyone

since the exam I am having flashbacks as if living the same experience again, I forgot two PMPs and only remember the last one, I find my self avoiding anything which remind me of the exam. I became very irritable, not able to relax and find it difficult to sleep :'( what is wrong with me :-X is it only me :-/

;) ;) :lol: :lol:

either the examiners threatened to kill you or seriously injure you...

or they posed a threat to your physical/ psychological integrity ;):lol:

Que sera sera...  try and relax... and wish u all the best...

I had the same in the first few days after the exam. I was reliving my dreadful longcase, getting flashbacks of my LD patient and the informant first thing on waking. Highly unpleasant. :-[

I began to think I would be haunted by my longcase for ever.....

These experiences have now given way to numbing. I think I have quite successfully detached myself from the clinicals experience but any conversations relating to it causes me anxiety!

I am glad I am not the only person to have had a PTSD like experience..... :o :o :o :o

The ptsd symptoms is likely to persist until the resolution of the case,in this case release of exam results.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0