• Announcements

• Gurpal

New question bank for paper B   05/11/18

Please see the link below for a new question bank: http://www.superegocafe.com/online-courses/mrcpsych-paper-b-multiple-choice-question-bank/  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rajaraja

How good has ur luck been?

5 posts in this topic

Just wondering who have had all the luck going their way of late- not just getting an ST post, but also topping it up with an MRCPsych

Are you refering to the latest Part II? Or anybody who's got their Part II in the last X months/years?

Are you refering to the latest Part II? Or anybody who's got their Part II in the last X months/years?

Let's include everyone here- why leave out anybody? In fact I think people with MRCPsych who applied for ST4 , and not got into ST r more in number- they didn't have any FTSTA's(except for Chrris- who managed to get an FTSTA at ST4 level under bizzare circumstances in Scotland!) to apply for, and had to compete for very few posts in subspecialities

I think Chris got a ST 4 in the end...check other threads....

Yeah I did get an ST post in the end. The FTSTA was wierd, but has hopefully been offered to the next one down on the list. I'm not aware of any other deaneries doing FTSTAs at ST4 level. I think there are going to be a lot of post-part II people out of work, or out of training, as they only had 335 ST4 jobs for the entire UK in all psych sub-specialties. That is the same number as all who passed the part two in autumn 06, i.e. half the people passing it that year and not counting any MRCPsychs working as Staff Grades who applied to ST4.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0