• Announcements

• Gurpal

New question bank for paper B   05/11/18

Please see the link below for a new question bank: http://www.superegocafe.com/online-courses/mrcpsych-paper-b-multiple-choice-question-bank/  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
selvizhi_s

Just to know the MRCPsych-2 outcome

39 posts in this topic

Hi,

Congrats to all who has passed.

To those who are unlucky, let us settle down soon and remember, the closing date for autumn is 26 June, tuesday.

I am more relieved than happy.

Congrats to all the forum members who passed!!!

Didn't make it this time... will have to try again in autumn :( :'(

I am more relieved than happy.
Yes, that's the feeling I got too when I passed my Pat II. It wasn't so much happiness, but relief.

By the way, I don't understand the purpose of this poll. The results are already on the College website,with the breakdown of how many people passed (in numbers and percentage).

:-/

i passes as well but share everyones feelings. it is more of a relief.

By the way, I don't understand the purpose of this poll. The results are already on the College website,with the breakdown of how many people passed (in numbers and percentage).

:-/

funny enough! thats exactly what i thought... but then i said... heck lets vote anyways :)

Hey Arya,

Time to upgrade your profile mate!!

Docpurrs

It sorta looks good, doesnt it??

I am so relieved to have passed. I can't face studying for 6 months more!!

I passed tooooooooooooooooo :)

I think the purpose of this poll is to share the good news wiht those of our colleagues with whom we have been interacting on this forum. Because we all use usernames, we can not connect these names to the passed ones on the list.

Whatever may be the pupose, Congrats to all those passed.

and all of you, dont forget to update your profiles ;)

Passed. What a relief! I couldn't imagine going through this suffering one more time.

I must say thanks to the folks on here for all the work they put in collecting ISQ/EMI and even essay plans. It made my revision so much easier. So many thanks fellows.

Would you believe it!!! I passed. I am relieved and more than me my wife is relieved and I think after a long time I can play with my children without any worries atleast for some time

I am positively ecstatic. Find it hard to believe that nastyish examiner i met in stobhill passed me. Phew! I needed a miracle and God came through. :)

I Passed too. Congrates to all who passed.

[highlight]what about those of us who didn't ? [/highlight] :'(

believe me, its just a matter of time!!!

passing this exam is 20% effort and 80% external factors (luck being a big one!!)

so dont lose heart... have faith in the law of averages ... better luck is bound to happen..

Docpurrs

It sorta looks good, doesnt it??

It sure does Loraz...  8-)

Oreta this poll, will show how many of those who passed (on the RCPsych website) use Super ego....simple! ;)

Oreta this poll, will show how many of those who passed (on the RCPsych website) use Super ego....simple!  ;)
Of course, that statement is not true:

- Those who have passed Part II may not come back to Superego, or they may come back later (once the poll is closed and they've finished celebrating)

- Those who haven't passed Part II may equally want a break and not come back here for a while (particularly if they think everybody will be celebrating their passing the exams)

- Some people may have just joined Supergo after their exams

- Even if your assumption was right, how much have people used Superego? Only once? Daily? ...?

OK, I'm being pedantic. But the truth is that this poll doesn't measure what you say it measures.

;)

Congrats to all who has passed.

People who did not make it this time, dont lose heart.

we will make it next time ;). (I did not pass ::) this time)

it`s a relief to pass after the failure in the interviews...superegocafe and the concept of collective effort it advocates was extremely useful.

Passed as well.

What a relief.Congratuations to all those who made it.

And if you did not, just hang in there, next time you will be fine.

Goodluck everyone!

I failed the exam, which I can take in itself. However I felt that I performed well on the day and did better than in the mock, which I passed. I was surprised therefore to learn of my failure. I've been scratching my head thinking of reasons as to why. I know it sounds like sour grapes but I'm a little shell shocked!

Is this normal?!!?

anon, what you describe sounds perfectly normal to me. The clinical exam is not an objective exam and different people will score the same candidate differently. Different examiners may also be looking for different things. It's very difficult to have a real feeling on whether you've passed it or not.

Just make sure you don't stay in this state of shock too long and that you manage to move on swiftly so that you can prepare your next exam (and pass it!)

Good luck!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0