ikemeghara

Restricted access when not contributing to the web site.

15 posts in this topic

I have just noted that access to aspects of this forum is dependent on your membership status. i think it could affect the quality of posts here as many people who genuinely have nothing to say but want to have a peek in to know whats happening are forced to comment. 

Yes!!! Actually I'm one of these persons trying to contribute to any topic apart from the one I wanna access in order to get the full access!! It's somewhat annoying!!

Actually, come to think of it, this prepares you for the hoop jumping culture that these exams are about.

and with that same glow of satisfaction when you finally succeed!

Have noticed less people on exams forums than before. Is a shame as people who could help arent able to.

Have noticed less people on exams forums than before. Is a shame as people who could help arent able to.

During exam week you only need to be registered to read and post in the exam board; there is no minimum post count. Guests have never been allowed to post. The new access policy only affects lurkers; their presence or absence doesn't affect the forum.

On 10/7/2015, 9:11:50, Gurpal said:

and with that same glow of satisfaction when you finally succeed!

and that said, here is my attempt at jumping the hoops..

I wish that posting was not compulsory in order to gain access to the material.

While it's annoying for a new member, I do see the point of it in encouraging contributions.

I think it is good to contribute

1 person likes this