whiterabbit

Jan 2016 Commando strike

10 posts in this topic

Hi,

I am an overseas candidate looking for a skype partner to practice for my exam in Jan 2016. This is my second attempt.

If that puts you off......... Bye............but I am going to put in the best efforts I have ever made in my entire life to crack this exam. This is going to be my commando strike.

I need a partner who is equally determined ...so if you can match (or better) my grit, my guts and brains....yes lets saddle up and ride together.

All nationalities/age/gender are welcome to join  me in putting in a team to jointly prepare for this exam and crack it through...all together.

CASC re-takers preferred ( as the bitterness of defeat is the cement of success).

Regards

WR.

In the last station for the morning casc session, i felt giddy and was not able to concentrate. Now I realize how out of shape I am .

As part of my preparation I have decided to go to the gym so that the exam is easier physically for me.

Today was the first day I went to the gym. Spent half an hour jogging.

1 person likes this

started my first station- depression :-D

1 person likes this

Hi friends, had severe migraine, dragged myself to work and came back and collapsed on bed...but not before visiting the gym....I now realize that my deltoids exist :P

Anyways..will continue my prep tomorrow.......

In the last station for the morning casc session, i felt giddy and was not able to concentrate. Now I realize how out of shape I am .

As part of my preparation I have decided to go to the gym so that the exam is easier physically for me.

Today was the first day I went to the gym. Spent half an hour jogging.

sublimation? 

No....... getting my health back...I have been sitting for the past 8 months continuously preparing for all the steps ....and getting my thesis work done ( am doing a separate psych course =ct3 here in my country in addition to sitting for the mrcpsych) .......Now I get breathless when I climb stairs....my health is that bad now...truth...so I have to hit the gym.

1 person likes this

It is a second attempt for me as well. I would love to join the group and prepare for CASC 2016

On 10/6/2015, 9:12:51, whiterabbit said:

Hi,

I am an overseas candidate looking for a skype partner to practice for my exam in Jan 2016. This is my second attempt.

If that puts you off......... Bye............but I am going to put in the best efforts I have ever made in my entire life to crack this exam. This is going to be my commando strike.

I need a partner who is equally determined ...so if you can match (or better) my grit, my guts and brains....yes lets saddle up and ride together.

All nationalities/age/gender are welcome to join  me in putting in a team to jointly prepare for this exam and crack it through...all together.

CASC re-takers preferred ( as the bitterness of defeat is the cement of success).

Regards

WR.

I CAn JOIN with you in practice 

hi ,im also prep for casc in jan.im also from india.its my first time.i would like to practice  in your group.you can give me a call 9198839760.i shall be going to london in jan around 8th.kindly reply