Tajammal

Study group for resits paper B in April 16

15 posts in this topic

Hi 

i m due to resist paper b in April 15.couldnt take the Oct exam due to personal reasons. I need a serious partner to join me till exam . I'll be doing Skype session too.will prefer someone with a fast pace as I need revision 

Edited by Gurpal
Title edited from 2015 to 2016

I meant April 16 . I failed April 15 and couldn't attempt October 15

I am in. How would you like to proceed? 

Just saw ur message.sorry for the delayed response. Have u appeared before? We can what's app. My number is 07891586551. I was in a what's app group and they were very proactive but I couldn't attempt in October 

R u avi

Hi, I am sitting paper B for the first time in April 2016. I need a Skype or WhatsApp partner. My Skype Id is dr.nahid.hakim. my number is 07449304107. anyone interested ?

On 1 November 2015 at 23:12:09, Tajammal said:

Just saw ur message.sorry for the delayed response. Have u appeared before? We can what's app. My number is 07891586551. I was in a what's app group and they were very proactive but I couldn't attempt in October 

R u avi

Yes, You are still on the group. Lets start the discussion again and definitely with a fast pace!! 

On 2 November 2015 at 19:28:31, Nahid Hakim said:

Hi, I am sitting paper B for the first time in April 2016. I need a Skype or WhatsApp partner. My Skype Id is dr.nahid.hakim. my number is 07449304107. anyone interested ?

Added you

I know it has been a month since this appeared.

I will be doing paper B in April 2016. Is there still the opportunity to join the group?

skype ammiebm

Mob 07742878243

U can ask blue ocean in the post to include u in the what's app group which is very helpful.

Hi guys 

I am in for paper B  in April 2016

Please add me to the whatsapp group 07455837726 or skype prevailer86

thanks

Hi guys 

I am in for paper B  in April 2016. already sat twice but missed with few %. any one likes t join .please give a call on 07723384597

regards

Hi Blue ocean 

I'm interested and wondering if you could add me to the group pls 

thanks 

On 9 October 2015 at 22:46, Tajammal said:

Hi 

i m due to resist paper b in April 15.couldnt take the Oct exam due to personal reasons. I need a serious partner to join me till exam . I'll be doing Skype session too.will prefer someone with a fast pace as I need revision 

Can I join pls 

is this group alive

Hi,I am going to sit paper B for the first time in October 2017. I need Skype or Viber or What's App partners. I live in London in Plaistow.My Skype Id is Dr.Nahid.Hakim.My contact number is 07449304107.If anyone interested ,please text me your contact number and Skype or Viber or What's App Id

1 person likes this