Tajammal

Study group for resits paper B in April 16

15 posts in this topic

Hi 

i m due to resist paper b in April 15.couldnt take the Oct exam due to personal reasons. I need a serious partner to join me till exam . I'll be doing Skype session too.will prefer someone with a fast pace as I need revision 

Edited by Gurpal
Title edited from 2015 to 2016

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I meant April 16 . I failed April 15 and couldn't attempt October 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am in. How would you like to proceed? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just saw ur message.sorry for the delayed response. Have u appeared before? We can what's app. My number is 07891586551. I was in a what's app group and they were very proactive but I couldn't attempt in October 

R u avi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I am sitting paper B for the first time in April 2016. I need a Skype or WhatsApp partner. My Skype Id is dr.nahid.hakim. my number is 07449304107. anyone interested ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1 November 2015 at 23:12:09, Tajammal said:

Just saw ur message.sorry for the delayed response. Have u appeared before? We can what's app. My number is 07891586551. I was in a what's app group and they were very proactive but I couldn't attempt in October 

R u avi

Yes, You are still on the group. Lets start the discussion again and definitely with a fast pace!! 

On 2 November 2015 at 19:28:31, Nahid Hakim said:

Hi, I am sitting paper B for the first time in April 2016. I need a Skype or WhatsApp partner. My Skype Id is dr.nahid.hakim. my number is 07449304107. anyone interested ?

Added you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know it has been a month since this appeared.

I will be doing paper B in April 2016. Is there still the opportunity to join the group?

skype ammiebm

Mob 07742878243

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

U can ask blue ocean in the post to include u in the what's app group which is very helpful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys 

I am in for paper B  in April 2016

Please add me to the whatsapp group 07455837726 or skype prevailer86

thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys 

I am in for paper B  in April 2016. already sat twice but missed with few %. any one likes t join .please give a call on 07723384597

regards

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Blue ocean 

I'm interested and wondering if you could add me to the group pls 

07572614113 

thanks 

On 9 October 2015 at 22:46, Tajammal said:

Hi 

i m due to resist paper b in April 15.couldnt take the Oct exam due to personal reasons. I need a serious partner to join me till exam . I'll be doing Skype session too.will prefer someone with a fast pace as I need revision 

Can I join pls 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

is this group alive

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,I am going to sit paper B for the first time in October 2017. I need Skype or Viber or What's App partners. I live in London in Plaistow.My Skype Id is Dr.Nahid.Hakim.My contact number is 07449304107.If anyone interested ,please text me your contact number and Skype or Viber or What's App Id

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now