Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
distressed999

passing the Part 2 Clinical

12 posts in this topic

Does anyone know how to pass the clinical marks wise.

do we have to pass the IPA and the PMP's or can we do well in one or the other?

8-) To pass, you need to achieve either of the following:

1 score 10 or above in each paper

2 or achieve 14 and 8 in the papers respectively-it doesn't matter where you get the scores-they're compensatory.

Am I right guys? I'm not sure if the college has changed things!

2 or achieve 14 and 8 in the papers respectively-it doesn't matter where you get the scores-they're compensatory.

is this known for real?

anyone see this anywhere?

the minimum 10:10 or 14:8 is correct; I haven't got any quote from the college though

I  see

thats the rumour

but is it documented anywhere? ::)You cant trust the college with anything.

It isn't a rumour. When I flunked my exams the first time, the college was kind enough to tell me what constituted a pass- and it is exactly as quoted in the above posts

How long ago was that, Sands? If it was fairly recent then they are unlikely to have changed, I would think.

:lol: Distressed999, If you're still not convinced, you can contact the college and I'm fairly sure they will be happy to clarify.

How long ago was that, Sands? If it was fairly recent then they are unlikely to have changed, I would think.

The one that I flunked was in Spring 05. I have no idea whether they changed it for Autumn 05- because I passed :lol:- and u won't get a feedback if u pass!

it was the same in Autumn 2006 when I flunked it too; it wouldn't make any sense to change things as the current exam system was coming to an end any way within one year

anyway I don't see the point in getting too anxious about the marking, you have to go for the best you can do in both tasks

;) Stay focussed and be positive Distressed999. Don't be a doubting Thomas! You've had some good counsel in this forum already.

Best of luck.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0