Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dontknow

crush on examiner

21 posts in this topic

had my exams in stobhill glasgow.

the  long case examiners were pleasant  and professional enough.

the pmp lady was  just o.k but the pmp male examiner was somewhat interesting and must have some fiery blood flowing in his vein.He made candidates cry ! to cut a long story short.He was deliberately annoying like a little bird sitting on one's shoulder.I am sure he would be an interesting person to meet in other circumstances but not in an exam.I think I have a crush on him the same way I have one on Simon Cowell!

Paloa,

If you are already MRCPscyh, what were you doing at the clinicals?!!!!

I'm slightly confused. :question :question :question :question :question

It's alright..

At the end of the day examiners are just human beings, who of course can be (very) cranky at times.. The risk is the same to all who presented the cases/pmp to him..

So let us pray for the best..

'a little bird in itting in one's shoulder' that 'made candidates cry'? It must have been a very big/scary bird...

So, what was interesting about him then? Want to spill the beans? ;)

i got the feeling that his attitude was a defence mechanism.he was probably scared of being bullied by the candidates

paloan

may be it was the other way around.he must have found you so attractive that he started to

stutter and talk too much to hide his trembling hands,pounding heart,sweaty face and control his urge to jump up and hug you.what an effect you have on men.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Can you imagine if this particular examiner happens to log on to the forum and onto this topic!!!(unlikely I know!). Quite a flight of ideas we are having...... :D:o

I think it is good to look for humour in the face of adversity though; a mature and healthy defence mechanism..... :lol:

i got the feeling that his attitude was a defence mechanism.he was  probably scared of being bullied by the candidates

What do you mean?

How can an examiner be bullied by a candidate?

I thought the same: can't think of how a candidate could bully an examiner...

Maybe he was just re-living his own exam experience few years back...

Perhaps we should get all together and write a short(?) story about the heart-broken candidate who'd fallen in love with the distressed consultant who, in turn, was asked by his therapist to become an examiner so that he would overcome his anxiety symptoms related to his own exam several autumns earlier...

I always knew I was in the wrong job. :-/

;)

Nice theme for a new Mills and Boon book. If MMC does not work for you then atleast you have an alternative........... ;) ;) ;)

i now know the trick to passing.THe first time I had a crush on my examiner i passed! Next time I go for exams or interview,i will just pretend the examiner is the sexiest person i ever saw and i am trying to make an impression,that way I will go for the killer and use very good opening lines.waoo...if it is someone of the same sex ,i will just pretend my orientation has changed.

It wouldn't be my adivice, but if you think it'll work for you... Just let us know how it goes.

;)

tikan..

beware of some examiners who are 'misogynists'.......

you might get things the other way if you tried any of the techniques you mentioned before..

:o

i now know the trick to passing.THe first time I had a crush on my examiner i passed!  Next time I go for exams or interview,i will just pretend the examiner is the sexiest person i ever saw and i am trying to make an impression,that way I will go for the killer and  use very good opening lines.waoo...if it is someone of the same sex ,i will just pretend my orientation has changed.

Thanks for the tip tikan..

Now I know where i went wrong last time..

Skirt not short enough, Mad Max?

I think there is no risk of having a crush during an examination the anxiety is totally inbitory...but it's a nice hope

good luck

I think there is no risk of having a crush during an examination the anxiety is totally inbitory...but it's a nice hope

good luck

Maybe the crush was a confounding element. The fact might be that tikan managed to have a crush on that examiner because she was relaxed and it was this calm state that helped her pass.

:-X :-/ ::) :-[ This crush thing, to me, smacks of myths legends and superstitution-people are more likely to recommend and stick with what worked for them, even though their ideas and suggestions could be outlandish and wacky.

To me, tikan was simply flirting, or rather, fulfilling her fantasies-good it worked for her!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0