Singi

CASC course

3 posts in this topic

If you are wondering why you are failing or feedback make no sense it may be useful to understand what is the obstacle? 

Afterall with any problems, identifying (recognition) is the first step.

Halcyon mind (formerly Morpho thinkers) is a useful one to consider. 

(Ps: I am not advertising here as I have no connection with this course but I wanted to help out people who may be in my situation).

For people missed the CASC course by Superego, this may be useful to attend. Only 6-8 candidates in one course date so very small. 

I found it useful not just for the CASC but for making sense of my life. There is a course in Lodon on 19/12/2015.

http://www.halcyonminds.co.uk

Thanks Singi. Yes this appears to be a very good course. The testimonials are outstanding.

Just be careful. Previous Morphothinkers course was not run by the consultant psychiatrist but by the brother of a Consultant Psychiatrist who is a good life coach and hypnotherapist. Make sure that the consultant psychiatrist himself is present in the course as mentioned on the course page. Otherwise it is good in terms of communication but not in terms of content. May be the pattern has changed in the new course and the consultant psychiatrist himself takes interest into the course now !

1 person likes this