fereshteh

CASC -September 2016

6 posts in this topic

Dear all,

hello...

I've decided to postpone my  CASC attempt until September 2016. I will hopefully start serious practice  towards the end of January.Im looking for Drs (group of 2-3) to practise with on a regular basis. I will be based in Cambridgeshire. For anybody who is seriously interested, kindly message me so we can make arrangements and set up a timetable (tentatively).

Cheers!

Merry Xmas everybody!^_^

I'm still awaiting a response from you guys!

anyone?

Hello guys once more ,

may I add that I'm very flexible and I'm willing to travel even to London or the vicinity on a weekly basis, just to meet up for some SERIOUS revision. I'm hoping to dedicate the next 8 months of my life for this exam, just to get it over and done with. I'd like to practise regularly with dedicated candidates.

Awaiting your response.

cheers!

Ok ..my skype is   drhossam.

Good luck

On 17 December 2015 at 16:50, fereshteh said:

Dear all,

hello...

I've decided to postpone my  CASC attempt until September 2016. I will hopefully start serious practice  towards the end of January.Im looking for Drs (group of 2-3) to practise with on a regular basis. I will be based in Cambridgeshire. For anybody who is seriously interested, kindly message me so we can make arrangements and set up a timetable (tentatively).

Cheers!

Hi

im very interested. My Skype id is noshi1976