Udas

Failed

2 posts in this topic

Hi everybody 

I have failed casc and my written examinations are going to be expired in May unfortunately . I am totally puzzled and confused now, don't know what to do. 

I had attended every possible courses , studied in group and followed this forum. 

I would be grateful if you can suggest anything as I want to pass this exam. I would welcome everyone's advise especially Gurpal and afterlife please. 

On 2/20/2016 at 09:12, Udas said:

Hi everybody 

I have failed casc and my written examinations are going to be expired in May unfortunately . I am totally puzzled and confused now, don't know what to do. 

I had attended every possible courses , studied in group and followed this forum. 

I would be grateful if you can suggest anything as I want to pass this exam. I would welcome everyone's advise especially Gurpal and afterlife please. 

Do what I did. Redo everything and keep on trying. It depends on your levels of motivation and energy. Sadly Gurpal is not amongst us. The thing which made the difference in my passing was studying textbooks. I studied a lot for my final attempt. Practice also makes difference if based on knowledge. "Lagay raho munna bhai". I have two friends who had even one - two more attempts than me but they passed. I had to redo all the written papers. In every spell I passed paper 3 in second attempt, so I sat paper 3 four times with two successful attempts. I am really really sorry for the delayed response. I will tend to be more active once again when Gurpal is sadly not amongst us. :(