Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
docdeepa

Becklin Centre, LEEDS,

9 posts in this topic

hi,

could somebody shed some light on what kind of place Becklin Centre, LEEDS, LS9 7BE is and what units you have there.

Hmmm.......its one of the psychiatric unit of Leeds MHT, a Mental Health Unit of St James University Hospital. It has 3-4 adult inpatient units. The liasion team and the selfharm team which covers the St James Hospital are based at the Becklin Centre. There is gender identity service as well. If I am right the crisis team has moved recently inside the building.

In terms of training wise, there is teaching on two days a week. Besides this usual teaching programme u wil get oppurtunity to attend different lectures and seminars for your personal development.

Finally I would like to say Leeds MHT is trust where you will have a great oppurtunity to develop your personality and your knowledge. :)

U r welcome.....good luck.

Has anyone done the exam there before - what came up??

PLEASE HELP :-?

I am not sure about the cases u should expect....

I think u could expect variety of cases as Leeds as a whole has various units, Old age, adult age, forensic unit, eating disorder unit, child and adolescent unit, rehab unit, etc, etc,.... all of which comes under Leeds MHT.

could someone tell what the best way to get from the Leeds airport to this place is please.

thanks

I am not sure about the cases u should expect....

I think u could expect variety of cases as Leeds as a whole has various units, Old age, adult age, forensic unit, eating disorder unit, child and adolescent unit, rehab unit, etc, etc,.... all of which comes under Leeds MHT.

Thanks for the advice

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0