Regent

RIP Gurpal Gosall

34 posts in this topic

Shocked to hear of Dr Gosall's sudden death.

He touched so many lives, a lot of trainees owe it to him...

RIP, you will always be remembered ...

2 people like this

Very unbelievable and sad news. Can't believe this to be honest.. Does anyone know how did this happen..

I was very surprised. Sad to hear and it seems all of a sudden.RIP

1 person likes this

Very sad news, R.I.P

1 person likes this

I am really sorry to hear this shocking news. Gurpal was inspiration for many of us. His attitude to help had touched many of us. 

I have condolences for his family and RIP. 

RIP Gurpal. 

Shocking, numbing and devastating. I will repeat the MD's word; ...he will be "sorely" missed! ....Absolutely irreplaceable, talented and innovative psychiatrist, and most of all incredible sense of humour and fun. I have known him since the start of my career back in 2001, through his website, and had the pleasure of meeting him in work a number of times. Thanks for all what he did for profession.  Our thoughts and heart felt condolences to his family and friends. 

1 person likes this

I am literally shocked at death of Gurpal. He will never be forgotten and he will live in the hearts of trainees. Hail Gurpal. 

I'll miss you. 

Kamran

:(

2 people like this

Sad and unexpected.. Your contribution to this field will be remembered for long...RIP Gurpal.

1 person likes this

A TALENTED MAN WITH A GREAT HEART, HE BUILT AN INCREDIBLE WEBSITE WHERE MANY PSYCHIATRISTS FOUND A SOURCE OF HELP AND HOPE IN THEIR CAREER. THANK YOU GURPAL, GOD BLESS YOU!

1 person likes this

Sorry to hear that, Dr Gurpal you will be remembered  , Thanks for help all of us. I am  hopeful this forums will be continued as you left. Thanks

Really Sad, I am shocked .

my thoughts are with his family and friends

may his soul RIP

It was deep sadness that i heard of Dr Gosall's demise today..

I pray that God rests his soul in peace and grants his family the strength and patience to cope with their profound loss. 

Dr Gosall was a great visionary, a good teacher and an all round wonderful person and great guy.. The world is a poorer place without him and a significant part of our lives has diminished after his passing on..

May his memories live long amongst us...

1 person likes this

So shocked to hear this news - I repeat the words of my friend Kamran, - we all owe him  a lot for making our lives so easier in completing our exams…RIP dear friend !!!

I have just seen today and this is unbelivable and shocking. 

He built a great platform for psychiatrists. He will be rememebered with great respect. Rest in peace Gurpal. I am sure you are sleeping tight. My thoughts and prayer are for his family members.

On 8/29/2016 at 21:31, Ruwan said:

So shocked to hear this news - I repeat the words of my friend Kamran, - we all owe him  a lot for making our lives so easier in completing our exams…RIP dear friend !!!

Well said and so true !

Though I did not have the pleasure of meeting you ,but your ingenious  vision and self less act in putting a forum like this together is deeply appreciated. Thank you for your hard work. I pray for super strength and comfort for your family, friends, colleagues and community at this time.

My Heart felt condolences to all psych club users.I do hope there is a sort of  power hierarchy to be able to  continue this  forum.Any thoughts on contributions or tokens for his family or to support any of his charity /causes in his honour  ??? Just a thought.....

1 person likes this

After a long break I came to the forum and jolted to hear the news the demise of Dr Gosall. I have no words to say. RIP Dr Gosall 

Deepest condolences! Shocked and saddened to hear this. It has been a while since logged into this forum. 

RIP Dr Gurpal

you have done a lot for a lot of people around the world thru this forum of yours

GOD made you that platform to communicate with all of us

we will miss you

AMIN

2 people like this