Dr18

ST4 interview Round 2, Feb 2017 intake

5 posts in this topic

Hi all

I am going for an interview next week for St 4. I have few queries re the stations. Anyone with previous experience..please help

1. Do I print out the whole core training portfolio? Or only WPBA, and supervisors reports etc? Do they look into your folder at all? 

2. Worried about the clinical station as I hear it's an angry relative

Thank you

1 person likes this

18 minutes ago, Dr18 said:

Hi all

I am going for an interview next week for St 4. I have few queries re the stations. Anyone with previous experience..please help

1. Do I print out the whole core training portfolio? Or only WPBA, and supervisors reports etc? Do they look into your folder at all? 

Thank you

Answer to Query 1. 

Print out everything valuable and make a comprehensive single volume portfolio systematically organized according to the competencies required by the panel. 

2 people like this

On 10/4/2016 at 09:18, Dr18 said:

2. Worried about the clinical station as I hear it's an angry relative

Explaining a comprehensive management plan with instilling hope is the  answer to the second query. 

1 person likes this

Does anybody know what questions were asked by the role players in General Adult Psychiatry Interview on 12th October?

Just looking for some general advice re: portfolio. In the CT1 interview they just let you talk them through it, is it the same in the ST4?