trainee1

How TO PASS CASC ( my experience)

8 posts in this topic

Thanks  Almighty, I passed my casc  this time, with 15 out of 16 station 84% mark.

These are my personal suggestions and you may disagree.

I am planning to  support all of my friends how are trying to get through casc. Believe me  it is  do able.  

I  will be keep on  posting in due course, It is time for  application. Please think and made firm plans before applying   , don't waste time and chance if you are in doubts.

If  you have positive attitude then yes apply for it,  next step  I believe  study in a group . I will later explain more about group.   How and what need to be consider ?

COUSES ; Good  Courses are helpful but sorry to say that,  be aware money is  very attractive and Number of  people are trying  to collect  it in any way.  either course or mock course with false attractions like this much  number of candidate  passed ?  College examiners?  In my best of knowledge  College is not allowing  examiners to take part  in any  of commercial courses. Moreover there feedback is not up to standard , few of examiners are even not MRCPsych , or they just managed to get through themselves. I believe those courses are more harmful rather beneficial.

I  have  good faith on  deanery/ hospital courses and mock courses. or if some one already attended and recommends.

see you next time.

1 person likes this

Hi there 

could we talk about this ?

if you care to call please reply me here and I shall send you my cell no. 

I wana talk about latest exam trend and your preparation method in depth.

kind regards 

Salman 

yes , i am more than happy to discuss with you , after 15th Nov. 

1 person likes this

Cheers 

please keep my number 

it's 07854780453, my email address is sq@live.co.uk

thanks I shall wait to be heard from you after 15th Nov

kind regards 

Salman 

1 person likes this

Congratulations on clearing the CASC, trainee1. I also commend your attitude to help others in the boat you have just managed to leap out of. It speaks of true character and gratitude.

I wanted to know your opinion on the OxfordPsych courses. They have made an offer, almost bending over backwards to go out of their stated calendar program (though I admit it does make more financial sense for them) to arrange a course for us here in India if I manage to get 04 students together. It will end up being significantly cheaper than going to England or Abu Dhabi to attend, so I at least commend the gesture.

The second is what is the difference / which would you recommend between SPMM videos or Passthecasc.com

I’m someone who has never had any exposure to the UK work environment.

Thank you and congratulations again

Thanks 

this forum is non commercial so it is difficult for me to write about any particular course but I am happy to share with you more information about theses courses in your personal email in few days as I am busy 

hopefully you will consider my point 

best wishes 

Thank you. I would appreciate any help at all 

My email is ashratnam@yahoo.com ; please get back to me as soon as your time permits. 

Thanks again and many congratulations 

Hi Ashratnam

thanks for waiting,  by considering your options as you are in India and only this course is available and your are sitting 1st time , i think it seems reasonable to attend  oxford course.  As this will help to build your core skills for casc. 

Hi Salman

Thanks for waiting . I am  available now  . I can call you tomorrow afternoon . If your are free around 5pm.

CASC BOOKS

I studied , PASS THE CASC,     Image result HOWTO PASS   OXFORD  COURSE MATERIAL