ashratnam

Experiences with and advice about recruitment agencies for IMGs?

4 posts in this topic

Hello friends,

I’m an Indian Psychiatrist looking towards working in the UK.

As things stand I’ve just finished the MRCPsych (TODAY!) and work in a Registrar’s capacity in India. I was hoping some of the more experienced members of the forum could shed a bit of light onto working with recruitment agencies.

1.       What is their role exactly, meaning which parts of the recruitment process do they participate in / assist with, and to what degree?

2.       Secondly, for an international graduate, are there any specific agencies you recommend (or not) based on any personal experiences?

Sorry if this seems like a rather basic question, but as things stand right now, I’m pretty uninformed.

Thank you

Guys, could someone answer this question please!? 

The best thing would be to email the college and gmc with regards to it

On ‎17‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 15:48, ashratnam said:

Hello friends,

I’m an Indian Psychiatrist looking towards working in the UK.

As things stand I’ve just finished the MRCPsych (TODAY!) and work in a Registrar’s capacity in India. I was hoping some of the more experienced members of the forum could shed a bit of light onto working with recruitment agencies.

1.       What is their role exactly, meaning which parts of the recruitment process do they participate in / assist with, and to what degree?

2.       Secondly, for an international graduate, are there any specific agencies you recommend (or not) based on any personal experiences?

Sorry if this seems like a rather basic question, but as things stand right now, I’m pretty uninformed.

Thank you

this thread might be more useful for you. All the best

http://www.psychclub.com/forum/22-locum-doctors/