Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The_Aurelian

Jesus Allah Buddha Shiva Dawkins - I love you all

2 posts in this topic

In a week the Part I candidates will be thinking of getting a good night's sleep, then thinking 'Just a little bit more cramming', and then 12 hours or so later.......

Seems like a good time to wish good luck to everyone here in the next week (and weeks), and thanks to Dr Superego and all who brought us the site

... and remember, it's only an exam. There's a lot of more important things if it doesn't go the way we'd all like it to.

jesus christ, didn't you know most psychiatrists are aethists although I have been known to worship at the occasional J. Daniel temple. And it is no good sucking up to Dr superego cafe cos he ain't gonna be beaming the anwers into your head on exam day thro radio waves, oh no he isn't.

And my advice to you sunny lad is to &nbsp:lol:O SOME WORK, THERE ARE ONLY 8 DAYS TO GO....PANIC PANIC PANIC!

For goodness sake don't go posting stuff on the website. Leave that to idle tittle tattle like my good self who are on call and have sweet fanny adams to do. And I've passed my Part I AND my cycling proficiency so THERE