Sreenivasan Ramsingh

CASC Singapore

5 posts in this topic

Hi......I am Dr. Sreenivasan from Kerala, India....I was planning to appear for the CASC exam in June 2017 in Singapore but while browsing through this forum I found that almost everyone including overseas candidates are planning to take the September CASC in UK.....I was wondering if there was any specific reason for this like the pass rate differing various centres or exam being more tougher, etc

Also could someone please clarify what are the responsibilities of a CASC sponsor as most people i approach in my country including the head of my department are worried if it includes any financial responsibiities?

Lastly, if I appear for the CASC in June, can I still give another attempt in September?

i think the college would be more than happy to allow us to take the exam on a monthly basis, if they could.. :ph34r:

The sponsor has no financial responsibilities. He’s just someone endorsing that you’re a psychiatrist.

Hi, I am doing Singapore CASC this june and looking for study partner via skype or face to face. 

Thanks