Ma Jabeen

CASC -Help please

11 posts in this topic

Can anyone guide me please which course and Mock is better for CASC . SPMM, Oxford or Birmingham?

Spmm 2 day course and mock is highly recommended. Very good way to assess weak areas and get a structured approach to commonly tested stations. 

17 hours ago, marcusaurelius said:

Spmm 2 day course and mock is highly recommended. Very good way to assess weak areas and get a structured approach to commonly tested stations. 

Agreed

And one should not go to the Champion course. The more number of stations you cover, the better it is. 

Thanks Marcusaurelius and Afterlife for your help.

1 person likes this

hi Ma Jabeen, 

i passed my exam in the first attempt and found CASC mock test in Birmingham extremely useful as they had exam scenarios and the price was 50 % less compared to other courses. In January CASC 2017 on friday exam 14 out of 16 stations came from the mock. They also have 1:1 skype sessions which I did in last 4 months.  check their site: www.examzguru.com .

SPMM VIDEOS are also useful. 

Hello,

I am looking for a dedicated study  buddy preferably female for online skype.

If anyone is interested let me know.

On 5/20/2017 at 02:13, DocRP said:

Join our club and there are 3 female colleagues

Can I join. 

On 5/17/2017 at 17:23, Kss Trainee said:

Hello,

I am looking for a dedicated study  buddy preferably female for online skype.

If anyone is interested let me know.

hi, i am interested and this is my number 07735508375

Started as peer to peer practise sessions on whats app which is free to use by all, now group admin making it commercial...

I think there should be split in the group ... and keep the whats app group free to practise for all.... pls don't become greedy ....

hi rohit, we all started from this platform (psych club). This place has been helping people for a long time including the admin of the CASC whatsapp group. 

Commercializing these group interaction, spitting groups and causing disruption so close to the exam is something quite shocking....

I will stick to psych club only now...

whatsapp group was good but not anymore....i have been noticing more of unnecessary stuff then useful discussions for the last couple of months

CASC preparation classes

I am a Consultant psychiatrist provide one to one coaching time making you ready and confident to go to the CASC exam. All coaching sessions are online and on SKYPE. Paid coaching sessions involve one to one Scenario practice and regular feedback on performance by experienced Consultant.

Please contact on Salwanjaj@yahoo.com if you interested.