Hossam

Skype revision

4 posts in this topic

I would like to start casc revison on skype .

I ve ecperience and training hours and i would like to ve a partner or a group for revision .

Hi Hossam ,

I would be able to give you CASC practice . I passed my CASC at the first attempt and am an ST6 in the UK  . I run regular courses and MOCK exams - so have practical experience. Contact me if you need help please. Thanks , Rahul  

Hi Hossam,

I've participated in the Birmingham CASC Mock which is conducted by the West Midlands Psychiatry Course. They have their website www.examzguru.com. It is a registered company and run authentic courses. I participated in 2016 and have passed the CASC exam. Examzguru.com also provide with individual Skype sessions and have personalized feedback. Their techniques are tried and tested and many candidates have benefited from them.

The CASC Mock test by West Midlands Course is at an extremely reasonable and affordable price. I feel the people who run the course really understand the needs of the candidates and believe in helping them. The Skype sessions have proved extremely helpful for me and have not only build my confidence but also improved my communication skills and gave me a proper structure to perform the stations.

I believe you want to pass your CASC and if the answer is 'yes'....you should just write to them. Check their website, it has all the required info.

A bit strange, someone sincerely wants to practice here and would that be fair to say that people are trying to advertise courses ☹️