Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

FY2 competency form

1 post in this topic

Hi everyone, just finished PLAB test. I am quite interested in psychiatry, and hope to apply for psychiatry training in future, but need FY2 competency form to fill in. My question is if I choose psychiatry department when working as SHO, can the consultant fill in the competency form? Thanks.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0