Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RosyWood

Results are out

55 posts in this topic

Thanks everyone, I must say superego-cafe has been my long term companion now - I am a member for last 5 years - that started even before I migrated!! I never thought I would get Laughlin, being an overseas candidate... i had lucky stars I guess!!

:):lol:;) Well done to Lena! Lena could u post us your marks, if known and also give us the detailed answers to your questions-at least in that way we shall be enriching our knowledge too. Isn't very nice to hear from the very best?

Seamus, very good sense of humour despite the disappointment and the long wait! Keep it up. Another defeat for Liverpool. what's going on?

Ros, Sheffield is a lovely city, but the College may have some other ideas about future venue/s

:):lol:;) Well done to Lena! Lena could u post us your marks, if known and also give [highlight]us the detailed answers to your questions[/highlight]-at least in that way we shall be enriching our knowledge too. Isn't very nice to hear from the very best?

Seamus, very good sense of humour despite the disappointment and the long wait! Keep it up. Another defeat for Liverpool. what's going on?

Ros, Sheffield is a lovely city, but the College may have some other ideas about future venue/s

detailed answer? how? i wonder if lena made a copy of his written scripts...otherwise..i guess we have to wait for next edition of critical aprraisals yellow book

I will certaily be around to help people taking exams. I remember how I felt down in the dumps when i failed my OSCE part 1. I am glad now that I did - it made me take this part 2 very seriously - that failure was really a stepping stone!!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0