Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gurpal

Autumn 2001 - What were the essay titles?

7 posts in this topic

I'd be grateful if someone could post the essay paper from the last Part II exam. This was the first paper in the new format, with candidates having to write one essay from a choice of three, I think. Cheers! ;)

I was told that the 3 essays were (roughly) as follows

1 comparison between atypicals and typicals in schizophrenia with ref to literature

2 describe evidence for effectiveness of cbt in psychosis

3 comment on capacity based mental health acts

I hope someone could confirm these

:)

Thanks for the reply. Writing for over an hour on the effectiveness of cbt in psychosis seems to be pushing it a bit!

I took the Part II last time and the essay questions are:

(1) Use PD and LD as reference, discuss the principle and ethical dilenma of mental health legislation.

(2) Use of psychological treatment in schizophrenia and depression with support from literature evidence.

(3) Use of atypical neuroleptic in first onset schizophrenia with support from literature evidence

I hope it will be helpful.

:lol:

Thanks thats a great help

If you have already sat it do you have any prepared essay plans or topics which you may think are worthy of prepaing plans for/

These would be an even bigger help

Cheers

hi, i am not sure whether it was in the last exam or not, i have heard somebody saying the questions were-

*assertive community therapy

*genetics of alcoholism

hi

I also took the part II last time I think the question re mental health act was like this

DISCUSS THE DIFFICLTIES OF COMPULSORY CARE OF MENTALL ILL PATIENTS WITH DISCUSSION ON DILEMMAS SURROUNDING THE COMPULSORY CARE

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0