psy19

Paper B October 2019

34 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, fuzz123 said:

were spmm notes needed ?

Interestingly I think you could have got through most of the answers with mrcpsychmentor alone (I've never tried the other question banks).

Good luck everyone.

Any idea at what time the results will be out today?

It will be around 1pm

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, sabeela zubair said:

Any idea at what time the results will be out today?

Emails were sent at around 9:30am.

Any one got results through email?

I got my email, I didn’t pass.

I was expecting this, I didn’t do well on EMI part. Answered with out reading the questions due to lack of time. Still feeling kind depressed. Will give my self a couple of days and start preparing for march. Those who passed I really appreciate if u all could give me advice on exam preparation please.

On 08/10/2019 at 19:32, Talkhealer said:

21 hours ago, Kanigane said:

I was expecting this, I didn’t do well on EMI part. Answered with out reading the questions due to lack of time. Still feeling kind depressed. Will give my self a couple of days and start preparing for march. Those who passed I really appreciate if u all could give me advice on exam p

Hi sorry you didn’t get it this time, sounds like time played a big part, I would say read and understand  Gosall’s The Doctors guide to critical appraisal, Maudsley and ICD 10 then do SPMM questions, good luck for March

On 08/11/2019 at 13:11, Kanigane said:

I was expecting this, I didn’t do well on EMI part. Answered with out reading the questions due to lack of time. Still feeling kind depressed. Will give my self a couple of days and start preparing for march. Those who passed I really appreciate if u all could give me advice on exam preparation please.

Sorry about that Kanigane,

As the other gentleman recommended, Gosall's guide to critical appraisal is amazing. My main focus was psychmentor which I supplemented with SPMM notes and MCQS ( Through a pirated version from friends ;)). If you do both and your stats concepts are clear, you will definitely clear it next time around

Best of luck !

Thank you SamMak and hksingh i will follow your advice.