Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Elvis

ESSAY PREDICTIONS FOR AUTUMN 2003

15 posts in this topic

Folks, I think we should brainstorm the essay paper and come up with a syllabus of what the most likely essay topics are going to be.

I'll stick my toe in the shallow end and suggest:

[glb]'services/mental health needs of refugees/asylum seekersin the UK'[/glb]

If each one of us sitting the exam in the autumn suggests just one essay title then we could have ourselves here a nice syllabus. In fact if we take it one step further and do the essay plans, we could have the essay paper boxed off between us!

Think about it

Love Elvis :lol:

The 'online essay club' will be running again from later this week. One essay title a week unti mid-September. Perhaps the essay titles could be taken from this thread?

ps the next post in the forum will be number 2000. Woohoo!

If that's what it takes, no problem! I just thought brainstorming might bring up a bigger number of titles. 2000 posts makes me quite nostalgic! Well done Webmaster :-* Elvis

Atypical Antipsychotics have been proved to be free of serious physical side effects. Discus this statement critically with reference to the literature

hi my first time here, just a suggestion, what do u guys think about a essay on cannabis,

??? Think that cannabis and psychosis could come up, also new mental health act and maybe early intervention for psychosis

Bipolar - nothing on this ever that I can see - and lots of guidelines on the go.

BAP guidelines by Goodwin, published in journal of psychopharmacology, and distributed by Lilly reps

cheers

zeeto

Well - I don't think they are out yet but - SIGN and NICE have them on the way - check their websites perhaps?

Also last year as a supplement to the American Journal of Psychiatry there was the new APA Bipolar guielines which were pretty good.

BAP also as above - so pretty reasonable to think it will come up.

anxiety management, past few years nothing i could see.

again,cannabis,new mental health act,PD[dspd],early ntervention,bipolar[lithium]all remain hot topic !!!!spring 2004?? :D 8)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0