• Announcements

• Gurpal

New question bank for paper B   05/11/18

Please see the link below for a new question bank: http://www.superegocafe.com/online-courses/mrcpsych-paper-b-multiple-choice-question-bank/  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jimbaxter

Essay spotting

7 posts in this topic

Having just read the forum on this, I do realize my question is a waste of time so sorry about it. I've been advised to concentrate on the Manchester notes. Still if any examiners are out there I've got a lot of money in a suitcase (someone gave it to me in a pub in Kent !!)

chill

;)

its unpredictable.. manchester dont get it right either..

do something on schizophrenia. i think it always appears in some form or other?

Thanks, just taken some jellies to chill from the hurry up (coffee not the other) 20 cups today and that doesn't include the ones i dropped cos of my 'Mary Anne's' Ref The WHO Mary anne withe the shaky hand.

By the way do you think i can quote Ramones songs in my essay

ie I'm a teenage schizoid pranks and muggings are fun, or Psychotherapy is what they wanna give me, or We're ahappy family me mom and daddy, daddies telling lies babys eating flies mommas in all the magazines gulping down thorazines etc.

Beat on the brat or lobotomy etc etc

Joey on vocals had OCD

Johnny Guitar was a pschopath

Dee Dee on bass and along with Joey wrote all songs was a schizophrenic or at least bipolar and a very good drug taker

Tommy on drums was almost a psychopath but he really was the doctor as well as their road manager.

ps I hope someone likes this :D

hey jimbaxter... take some benzos and go to sleep.... get your neurones in line before the .... (make it rhyme -you're prob good at it)

it was cute though ;)

Shame Johnny amd Joey died of cancer. Dee dee died too, not sure what of, but all 3 within 3 years of each other. Oh well, there's always KISS!

jimbaxter

i wish we had more trainees like u .. :o

ive had to work with some psychos here

including a mystery woman with a cat

'pero ella me hizo me río'

:lol:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0