Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
praja1610

is it too late to start

10 posts in this topic

Hi...i havent yet even started prep for part 2..was wondering if its too late to give the exam now..

I assume u have passed part 1(ur profile still says u r revising for part 1)- needs updating ;)

Well, all I can tell is, it is never too late to prepare for part 2- so just go for it!

Hi praja

I think if you seriously start for preparation for part 2 from today, you can pass

you need to build up pressure and anxiety in yourself, organise a time-table for revision and leave the rest to god !

All the Best

dont listen to other people saying 'you need to do 6/4/3 months etc'

you hear the same rubbish throughout med school

you need to do as much work as you need to

the part 2 written is much easier to pass then you think- 70+ % pass rate and most of it is technique over knowledge

the clinical is a different matter on the other hand......

Agreed, do as much work as you need to. One person's three months could be quite different to another's anyway.

Concentrate on the clinicals. Start preparing now by presenting cases and practicising PMPs. Don't wait for the written results, start now. The day of the clinicals needs to be an extension of your current practice so the longer you've been doing it the better.

its more than sufficient to prepare for theory exam .prepare with right material and concentrate on what needed for exam

Hi

Check out slartibarfast's comments on preparation for the Part II - EXCELLENT GUIDE 8-)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0