• Announcements

• Gurpal

New question bank for paper B   05/11/18

Please see the link below for a new question bank: http://www.superegocafe.com/online-courses/mrcpsych-paper-b-multiple-choice-question-bank/  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jursh

pleeeeeeeease reply

18 posts in this topic

I am kind of panicking about that essay. Just wondering what if it was not the right approach that i used. So someone shoul bail me out here!!!!!!!!!!!

once beaten twice shy.

Nobody could know that except the examiner who marked your paper and he or she ain't going to tell you. You will find out soon enough! For now just chill.  8-)

why panick? you can't change anything you know. so chill out with your family and freinds and wait for april 20th.

Chill. Take a deep breath. And another. Even if you could find out what the right approach was it will not change the essay you submitted. I'm sure you revised well and gave it a good shot. Start revising some PMPs to sublimate your anxieties instead.

i wouldnt worry-

unless you wrote the essay backwards.. youre bound to pass it.

the essay standard usually isnt all that great.; ::)

I am kind of panicking about that essay. Just wondering what if it was not the right approach that i used. So someone shoul bail me out here!!!!!!!!!!!

once beaten twice shy.

It's OK to panic now. Your anxiety levels gotta fall later :lol:

hi everyone i,m taking part 2 for the third time this autumn....does anyone think i should wait and try the new one in 2008..or just give it another shot??? i,m really confused :(

If i was in ur shoes I would have gone ahead for the 3rd time

yes i agree with the above reply because a friend of mine took a gap he failed even after preparing well.

thanks guys i,ll do that.....but just thinking about the wasted summer :'(

hi everyone i,m taking part 2 for the third time this autumn....does anyone think i should wait and try the new one in 2008..or just give it another shot??? i,m really confused :(

I wouldnt wait just because there will be a new exam later.

dear dks i would advise you to take the exam this autumn i had the same experience as you for part -1 some people advised me to take a break i did not and i passed

dear dks i would advise you to take the exam this autumn i had the same experience as you for part -1 some people advised me to take a break i did not  and i passed
I hope you won't be asking DKS to take her exams...

... again!!

all id, I would not wait until the new exam comes out. Remember that it may be the form that you need to focus on, rather than content. Look at what failed in your previous attempts and try to improve that. There is such a thing as 'exam technique'.

And good luck!

Go ahead.. Take the right approach and be confident. You will be fine. All the Best..

Dear all id, i know from personal experience about the attempts at Mrcpsych and the frustration that it can lead to.You have to tell yourself that you can do the exam. Please take it this time. Waiting for the new exam is not the option in my opinion as it may be a new set of questions . Try your best, put the rest to god's grace and give the exam your 100%. Good luck and hope you pass

you better watch this movie.. ' I know what you did last SUMMER...' :)

[highlight]you better watch this movie.. ' I know what you did last SUMMER...' [/highlight]

Nice one!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I am sure that that you are well prepared by now.

All the best

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0