Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gurpal

Part II ISQs now available online

16 posts in this topic

As part of an ongoing effort to get useful information posted in the Forum into a more user-friendly format, the ISQs posted after recent Part II exams have been compiled into Adobe Acrobat files.

You can download them from this page: click here. Thanks to everyone who contributed.

It is somewhat reassuring to read and recognise a large number of questions that seem to get repeated.  :D

this is wonderful webmaster. please, can we have similar questions for part 1?

thanks a million.

Yes, hopefully in the next week or so. Just takes a long time sorting out the ISQs into topics. ::)

questions are great - but where are the answers..................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't face looking up every single one in books..........

The answers are the difficult part  ;) but at least the questions should direct your reading better.

One idea I did have was to see how many people are interested in researching the answers. Let's say each person who signs up as interested is sent 10 ISQs. They look up the answers, perhaps with a short explanation (one paragraph). They then submit their ISQs with answers to a bank, to which only people who've submitted answers to other questions have access. That way, with the division of labour, you could easily get access to a few hundred (?) ISQs with answers  :)

You could then as a group decide when (or if  :() you let others share the work you've done.

I don't mind co-ordinating this group effort. I think it'd be useful. In effect, we'd all be writing the perfect ISQ book.

Any opinions?

I think it is a good idea to share the work.I found it particularly hard to prepare for the ISQ's than critical appraisal and essays, especially basic sciences.

Let me know if you need any help.

Cheers.

Thanks guys/gals,

The ISQ Clubs are now in progress in this and the Part I ISQ board.. Slow and steady wins the race, as they say. Share the work, reap the rewards. A long journey starts with a single step. I could go on...

webmaster,

this appears to be one truly heroic effort...good luck! i'm sure there's enough of us out there who can be of some help.( i can at least vouch for all those rusty brains post-part 1!!)

:DI am interested too webmaster. Do post me out a few questions...thnks

This is an old thread. We've got through nearly all the old ISQs. The answers are in the Question Bank boards.

This thread is now locked.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0