Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest jamesk

RE: Answers to listed Past Exam ISQs/EMIs

4 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum. I saw the list of all the previous questions that people have remembered from past exams. My colleagues who have already sat the exam have said that a very large proportion (up to 50%) of past questions resurface. It seems sensible therefore to focus on these?

Can anyone kindly tell me if there is somewhere I can go on this website (or elsewhere) where I can get answers (preferably with explanations) to all these past papers IN ONE PLACE. This will save me searching for any longer.

I'm sure others will be wondering the same thing!

Planning to sit the exam next March. Bit nervous but am sure it will be OK in the end??

Happy studying

JamesK

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum. I saw the list of all the previous questions that people have remembered from past exams. My colleagues who have already sat the exam have said that a very large proportion (up to 50%) of past questions resurface. It seems sensible therefore to focus on these?

Can anyone kindly tell me if there is somewhere I can go on this website (or elsewhere) where I can get answers (preferably with explanations) to all these past papers IN ONE PLACE. This will save me searching for any longer.

I'm sure others will be wondering the same thing!

Planning to sit the exam next March. Bit nervous but am sure it will be OK in the end??

Happy studying

JamesK

hi Jamesk,

personally i will say this is the best site for part 1 and 2 exams.

take your time to check this forum.

also, remember to register for the superegocafe courses. some of the unanswered questions will be addressed during the courses.

best of luck.

the only problem with this site is the answers are not listed IN ONE PLACE. they are all in the different threads as and when answered by members.

what i find useful is to print out the questions and check if i know the answers to all, whenever in doubt i look at the answers posted by members.

hope that helps.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0