Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nav8

spring exam hallticket

11 posts in this topic

Hi everyone

Maybe I am just feeling a bit paranoid, but has anyone heard from the college if they are eligible to take the exam on the 15th or even received a hallticket.i tried calling the college, but they are constantly engaged!they must be busy doing something?would love to hear from you all. :( :( :(

received the hall ticket a week before.. same with other friends as well. so better contact the college at the earliest possible... all the best for the exam..

thanks for replying.luckily I got mine today.good luck everyone.

Hi everyone

Maybe I am just feeling a bit paranoid, but has anyone heard from the college if they are eligible to take the exam on the 15th or even received a hallticket.i tried calling the college, but they are constantly engaged!they must be busy doing something?would love to hear from you all. :( :( :(

Hi Babe

I received the admit card aboout a week back and a lot of other people have as well. Just hang on, its probably on it way

Good luck

i had the same problem i suggest u need to speak to grant fisher urgently. ph .no 02072352351 ext 300 good luck

I received a letter from the College telling me my application has been accepted and which centre to go to next Wednesday, but what is a hallticket?? Nothing like that in the envelop...

?

:-?

A.

I received a letter from the College telling me my application has been accepted and which centre to go to next Wednesday, but what is a hallticket?? Nothing like that in the envelop...

?

:-?

A.

It depends where you are sitting, me thinks.

You'll be fine - Good Luck

1. Bipolar monozygotic twin will have 5% chance of developing schizophrenia.

2. Salivary cortisol falls more than plasma cortisol in the dexamethasone suppression test.

3. Memory problems improve towards the end of a course of ECT.false

4. 1 % people admit to suicide ideas according to national comorbidity survey.

5. About 2/3 of mothers with post natal depression have bonding problems with their children.

6. Children who don’t achieve handedness are associated with future Learning Disability.

7. Children who don’t achieve handedness usually have bilateral speech centres.

8. Gender differences exist in the moral development of children

9. Carers are more likely to abuse a patient in an elderly nursing home if they are of the opposite sex.

10. Heroin produces more euphoria than morphine due to increased potency at the mu receptor.

Bipolar monozygotic twin will have 5% chance of developing schizophrenia

Bipolar Disorder and Schizophrenia

Bipolar disorder and schizophrenia share many similarities, from the average age of onset to the courses of the illnesses. Family studies, including molecular genetic studies, were conducted to decipher how much overlap exists for the genetic risks for both these disorders (Berrettini, 2000).

Studies carried out on bipolar disorder showed that first-degree relatives of people with bipolar disorder suffered a higher risk for some related mental disorders including bipolar I disorder, bipolar II disorder, schizoaffective disorder, and recurrent unipolar disorder. However, there was not an increased risk for schizophrenia itself (Berrettini, 2000).

Studies carried out using first-degree relatives of people who suffered from schizophrenia showed similar results. Those relatives were at higher risk for schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder, and recurrent unipolar disorder, but not for bipolar disorder. Interestingly enough, first-degree relatives of people who suffered from both bipolar disorder and schizophrenia did experience higher risk for schizoaffective and recurrent unipolar disorders. This indicates an overlap and suggests a possible partial overlap in familial risk for bipolar disorder and schizophrenia (Berrettini, 2000). A larger-scaled study needs to be conducted before this can

9. Carers are more likely to abuse a patient in an elderly nursing home if they are of the opposite sex.

10. Heroin produces more euphoria than morphine due to increased potency at the mu receptor.

since heroin is processed from morphine can we assume morphine has greater potency at the mu receptor ?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0