• Announcements

• Gurpal

New question bank for paper B   05/11/18

Please see the link below for a new question bank: http://www.superegocafe.com/online-courses/mrcpsych-paper-b-multiple-choice-question-bank/  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Pallavi

accommodation at manchester

7 posts in this topic

Dear female colleagues,

any takers for sharing accommodation at manchester when we attend the part 2 written course from 24th to 27th aug??

regards

Pallavi

How much does 2days accomodation cost?Is it so costly that you cant afford it on your own?

In docsanju2003 words:

When you dont have any pride about the place you come from and you have come here just for pure financial reasons i cant see that an img has any other image other than that of being an economic migrant.You cant change however hard you try.The day you come here you have lost all self respect because you are an immigrant and you have come here for the money(sorry guys who have come here for the excellent training).

My question is why are you still here if these is what you think of immigrants?

doc2 i ignore you.iam not in for any kind of argument with you.

Sushi, you should never post phone numbers, addresses, etc on message boards as a general rule. You never know who might access the forum. You should consider deleting your post and sending your details to pallavi via a PM.

PM = personal message. Click the PM button on the post of the person you want to send the message to, and then it sends a private message just to that person's account. It looks like this: message.png

You can access any messages you get from the bit at the top of the screen that says: (for example) Hey, Chris, you have 3 messages, 0 are new.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0