• Announcements

• Gurpal

New question bank for paper B   05/11/18

Please see the link below for a new question bank: http://www.superegocafe.com/online-courses/mrcpsych-paper-b-multiple-choice-question-bank/  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gurpal

Feedback on the Part 2 ISQ/EMI papers autumn 2006

56 posts in this topic

the reason we have to resit the written after failing clinic is,of course, to generate more money for the royal college;their official line is 'it is the standard to pass both at the same sitting'

what a load of shit!

as if that wasn't bad enough, being faced with such horrendous q's in mcq's which are completely irrelevant and which make it a lottery whether u pass the written again is a disgrace. this is our lives we're talking about, it's psychological torture, which is ironic coming from a college of psychiatrists.

we should organise a petition or something voicing our grievances and send it off to the f'*ke#s!!

we always have this backlash on the forum straight after the exam.. but it all irons out in the end for some anyway.

The exam will come to an end the sooner the better.

Sometimes its an embarrassment being a Psych trainee but for years we had the monopoly of avoiding doing the exam, withholding fees etc and making a protest that way but alas no-one has the balls

so put up.

come on guys stop cribbing about taking both clinical and clinicals.The college gives us the moneys worth of taking 2 exams for the price of one ;):D unlike the other royal colleges.

Even with this whole mmc thing the exams i think will be the criteria to get into st4 for the next 1000 years at least and they royal college may still have the same isqs :lol:.May be by then the exams will be computerised and the royal college will save money on pencils and eracers(I cannot forget the look on the face of the invigilator who snatched the pencil and eraser from me,i wanted to take it home as a sovenior :'()

MOST THOUGHT PROVOKING Q.............

:o :oejaculation is related to acute paroxysmal headaches?? :-X

Guess women were at a disadvantage in answering this one... although, for men who haven't experienced it, it may not be easy to know either...

(I cannot forget the look on the face of the invigilator who snatched the pencil and eraser from me,i wanted to take it home as a sovenior :'()
Oh dear... perhaps we need to make a collection and send you a nice pen and eraser to avoid further trauma... or maybe they won't be the same as the 'real' ones?

;)

Thanx oreta but i will defently l miss the royal college pencil.My suggestion to the college is to collect 50 pence or one pound extra from candidates who want the pencil and eraser.    

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0