• Announcements

• Gurpal

New question bank for paper B   05/11/18

Please see the link below for a new question bank: http://www.superegocafe.com/online-courses/mrcpsych-paper-b-multiple-choice-question-bank/  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jmf294

Good Luck!

9 posts in this topic

Good luck, all the best. Given what we've been through/are going through, I think we should all pass.

And now, the horror of the clinicals...I`m rapidly losing my will to live

Isn't it funny? Normally this thread would be full of people congratulating each other but I don't think anyone can be bothered at the moment.

My first thought when I saw that I had passed was, oh well I've got something else to worry about now. MTAS really has screwed me up.  :o

Isn't it funny? Normally this thread would be full of people congratulating each other but I don't think anyone can be bothered at the moment.

My first thought when I saw that I had passed was, oh well I've got something else to worry about now. MTAS really has screwed me up. :o

LOL, exactly the same here. No celebrations, just dread at yet another thing to stress about :-/

I really admire you guys for trying. I could have taken it this time, but when I found out I'd still be ST3 anyway, I chickened out. Too much stress for me. So good on you.

I guess the stress will be there until you decide to go for it and come out (triumphant and still alive) at the other end.

Will you be waiting for the new exam to come out?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0