Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sands73

speeding tickets

6 posts in this topic

Suppose one gets 3 points on their driving license. Does that count as a criminal conviction and should one reveal in their application forms for any job ?

no it is not a criminal conviction and does not need to be declared

I think it is a conviction, but I am not sure if it is criminal conviction. When I was filling insurance forms on the net, this comes up as a spedding (SP) conviction. I don't think you have to declare it on the form unless they are added complications of someone being hurt, but best to ask medical staffing

It's not a criminal conviction and it doesn't show up on the CRB.9 points may you get a GMC review though !

it definitely is not a criminal conviction unless the points followed you running over someone and also having a court giving you a judgement! so you don't have to declare it on your application forms! :o

you have to declare the points to your car insurer fro sure- it will make your insurance go higher the points will be taken off your license in 3 years i think.find out from the DVLA.

hi!

i can't believe a patient driver like you clocking up some speeding points!!!! thats unlucky mate!

what sinmu has given in the previous message is perfectly right. it is not a criminal conviction at all.

so you don't have to declare itunless you go on a group insurance- like the NHS shared insurance then you have to declare it (when you go for Spr lease car options)etc.

cheers