Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Finnegan

Thought

10 posts in this topic

How do u define thought?

excuse the text book definitions and share what is ur thought, thought as in concept??

I think u need to get ur thought process a bit clarified my dear friend fennegan, soz was just kidding!

ok my FTD frist,

:)Invisible information :)

Rao,

That indeed is a very good definition,

How about incomplete action; im flirting with this school neitzsche and deleuze for the time being :)

thoughts are both the antecedents as well as the consequences of actions....

Thoughts are the echoes of my neurotransmitters travelling to and fro my neuronal synapses. Sometimes they make much noise because they use metal shoes; sometimes they hurt because they use high heels; sometimes they go barefoot and they're silent thoughts. And when I go to sleep they ride their neuro-ponnies and my thoughts become dreams...

Now, where did you leave that straight-jacket??

The act of human thinking is born out of some sort of neurological defect in the human body. Mostly what is born out of human thinking is destructive. Therefore, thought is opposed fundamentally to the functioning of the living organism.

Thought is not the instrument to help us live in harmony with the life around us. It cannot capture life, contain it and give expression to it. The moment it tries to touch life, it is destroyed by the living quality of life!!! :-/ :o :-/