Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Evan

CRB

6 posts in this topic

I have been waiting for my new police check for 3 months.CRB apologise but say this sometimes happens.Despite having a CRB check that's 13 months old I can't start my SPR post.I am not sure if it's my year in Australia or my Iraqi origin that's causing the delay.I've written to my MP. Any other suggestions/similar exoperiences ? ???

evan!

i know another friend of mine who is actually working but the CRB clearance hasn't arrived yet.similar sort of excuse to yours but don't know why you can't start a job-is it because you are moving a higher grade or is this the first appointment since you came back from travel?

i recently started a staff grade post and was allowed to start even though CRB took ages to come back I think about 2 or 3 months ( i was moving from sho post)

I think you should get the clinical director/consultant to intervene as you dont want to lose out because you cant start post

It has finally arrived but it needed my MP's intervention

M happy for you evan,at long last.

My CRB hasnt arrived and it is 2 months now but I am already working.I know a friend of mine whose took ages( 6 months!!).